Introducing : Connect, Collaborate, Communicate - New Theme for 2012



It has been about two week since the first day of 2012. And I have just finished contemplating myself and my blogs. From now on Hikmat Surya Permana is using its own theme, created from scratch by its author (that would be me), using Maroon color as the central color.

After long hours of interpreting the languange of Blogspot, now I can do a little bit of manipulating the theme, thank God. And for the blog tag, I used : Connect, Collaborate, Communicate. Sounds great isn't it ?!.

I just hope you'll like it, just as I like it.

Connect, Collaborate, Communicate in 2012

Connect . Collaborate , Communicate - Introducing : Connect, Collaborate, Communicate - New Theme for 2012 - www.hikmatsuryapermana.blogspot.com
Connect . Collaborate , Communicate
We are now live in the borderless world. There's no boundaries. I want to connect to people around the world, to collaborate with them and then communicate with the rest of the world.


Just like atoms, we need to get in touch with people, connect with them. So we can eventually make the world a better place to live - Introducing : Connect, Collaborate, Communicate - New Theme for 2012 - www.hikmatsuryapermana.blogspot.com
Just like atoms, we need to get in touch with people, connect with them.
So we can eventually make the world a better place to live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adventures of Asterix Comic Ebook Collection

The Three Investigators Ebook Collection

What is Bittorent (Torrent)